Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Filing some things and looking for empty folders

110001001500

Have been working on a proposal for most of the day and am frustrated, I guess, because it is in MS Word and the formatting is so weird and slippery. I bought some templates a couple of years ago and they are pretty good, most of them. But for some reason weird stuff will happen to the formatting. Page numbers sometimes push the text around. Sometimes the act of formatting can change a style without warning. The pictures I import without background acquire them on the page. So all the time I spent getting rid of a background this afternoon was wasted. I should point out that I am a complete amature at this stuff, except in the sense that I get paid for it. Low energy and feeling frustrated. Not much social contact.

No comments: