Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Reading about Cardinal O'Malley's blog.

101000000640

Too early in the morning for anything but making breakfast. And we don't have any butter or cereal. I am crabby but not overtly so. And it was 40 degrees (f) when I took the dog out, which was a little chilling. The kid is not up yet, so I'm alone with Margaret, who is biting her feet again for some reason.

I am mostly thinking about what to make for breakfast, but a small part of me is being weirded out by the Boston Globe article about O'Malley. "Lol!" indeed. Any cliche like that distills into denotation alone. It is pathetic in a way that reminds me of Nancy Reagan's appearance on the TV show "Different Strokes" in the 1980s. Perhaps O'Malley will singlehandedly ensure that the shark of emoticons and texting abbreviations will finally jump.

And another part of me is jealous about O'Malley getting 9,000 hits on his blog. Well, if this was advertised in the globe maybe it would get more hits. Or perhaps all bloggers should have someone following them around taking "candid" digital pictures of them while they travel through Europe. I am sort of low on energy this morning, but the anger and bile is helping a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

antibiotic substitution operatorii waterslides tour navi larssonu bapat postinge displaced latencies
lolikneri havaqatsu