Sunday, October 29, 2006

Screwed-up again, I'm afraid

I don't know what the problem is with the cellular uplink. I posted twice yesterday and there is nothing on this site to show my efforts.

Here's the message I get when I try to publish this post:

001 java.net.ConnectException: Connection refusedblog/35/28/2/hackmobile/archives/2006_10_29_hackmobile_archive.html

And then, a few minutes later:

001 java.net.ConnectException: Connection refusedblog/35/28/2/hackmobile/2006/10/screwed-up-again-im-afraid.html

So, I just moved to the newer beta version of Blogger, because I don't know what else to do at this point and have been having a lot of this type of problem in the last couple of weeks. Let's see if that helps.

Could this be the end of this experiment? Stay tuned. . .

No comments: