Sunday, October 15, 2006

Coming home from grocery shopping
















1111111013280

Driving by this cemetary in North Chelmsford and just had to take a picture of it rather than what was in front of me at the time (an SUV that didn't seem to know where it was going or where it should turn). Having a pretty nice time with my son today.

It is sort of funny how engaged my mind is when I am driving. To look at the stats above you would think that I'm pretty much in a flow state. So why do I always tell myself and others that I hate driving? Two reasons, probably. First, it is dangerous. Second, it is wasteful, not so much in terms of fossil fuels, etc., but in terms of time. You can't really get anything "important" done while you are driving. Perhaps that's why so many people are on the cell phone while driving these days.

I'm going to have to think about this a little more. . . .

No comments: